December 6, 2011 at 7:48 pm (Podcast)
As you may have heard during the outro for episode 225, the Drabblecast is excited to announce a very special contest: your chance to become a part of Drabblecast, nay, literary history. One lucky listener will be selected as the namesake of a character in a Tim Pratt short story, which we will produce for audio and run as this year’s holiday special.
As an individual, interact with the Drabblecast between today and December 21st (2011), and you’ll be eligible for the random selection. Forms of interaction include:
- Like us on facebook
- Like the post about this contest on facebook
- Like Norm Sherman on facebook
- Donate to the Kickstarter for Norm’s new CD
- Comment on the Drabblecast forums
- Link to Drabblecast.org in a blog post
- Tweet to, or retweet, the Drabblecast’s twitter
- Donate to the Drabblecast
- Darken the lights in the bathroom and say our name three times, turn around, and look in to the mirror
The winning listener will be revealed as the story is read on our Tim Pratt holiday special. Best of luck everyone!